Friday, January 6, 2017

Helena, 22, Survives 1mth and 10dys Coma - Her Faith Speaks

​By Pastor Alfred Massaquoi
Helena - and aunt, right
Helena's father tell the Story
Helena, having lay in coma one month ten days, the Monrovia JFK (John F Kennedy) memorial hospital's doctor ordered mercilessly her father to get his daughter out of the facility immediately. 
She had overstayed her hospitalization for medical resuscitation, the father said the doctor told him.
The father, in distress, begged the doctor for Helena to continue at the hospital until she got out of coma, but failed, as the hospital was no longer tolerating Helena any further.
Dejectedly, the father took Helena home, as he said, he brought her home to die, should God allowed so.
At home, "I started making funeral arrangements. And a casket was being ordered in the waiting for Helena's death," he explained with tears set in his eyes.
"But, to my wildest surprise, days later, Helena revived from coma by the grace of God - with nothing absolutely I or  someone had done to raise her.
I believe it's a miracle by God for us to see our daughter out of coma because the hospital condemned her to death, and everyone thought she would died, but unbelievable, she survived alive to the glory of God Almighty.
I want to be grateful to God for my daughter's live first, and grateful also to him for his many financial provisions necessary to attend to Helena while at the hospital.
Why, before Helena fell into coma, I had no money. I'm just a builder, and Jobs don't come by so often.
On the contrary, when Helena fell in coma - I had contracts all over the place, with my cellphone almost ringing 24/7, which helped me with money to foot the huge medical expenses the period Helena coma at the hospital.
For instance, among the many calls to my phone to undertake building projects, this one was greater than the rest, when the client accepted to pay US$ 1500.00, and paid me the same day cash advance US$ 600.00.
This money collected and other money were just more than enough to cater to my daughter's medical expenses, such as buying diapers everyday, among others.
Although many days, I was in deep sorrow my daughter would die, I had deeper satisfaction - the confidence that she'd live by the prayers I said to God.
During those difficult times, people had said I consulted spiritualists to help save my daughter, but I rejected them putting faith in God's power to save her, because I believe, God, being the ultimate Physician, can heal my daughter.
Yes, indeed, God healed her. She had died, but resurrected by His power and mercy for us.
Thus, I'll never stop praising God - I'll dedicate my life to Him all the days of my life for his loving kindness towards me and my family."
Helena Narrates her Ordeal
In a related narrative, Helena, like her father, demonstrated strong faith and love for God shortly she came out of coma, when some girlfriends took her to one pastor church for deliverance.
She left the church hastily telling the girls she must return home because the pastor had lied on her maternal grandmother to be a witch responsible for her illness, that her grandmother with them must be sacked or thrown out of the house, and forbidden to come nearer her.
Helena said, instead of believing those demonic lies, and other church' rituals intended by the pastor to dispell so-called evil spirits from her, she put her trust in God.
She said that should God, being her Lifegiver, agrees she dies or rather becomes intensely ill again, she'd welcome death or lapse into sickness again than to subject herself to satanic manipulations.
Helena Spoken Well of by Neighbor
Helena's mother, left, grandma, center
Helena's family said food and money never lacked in the house because God provided abundantly through Helena, and even her three children cared for during the moments their father was unemployed.Before Helena fell ill, praised by her parents, siblings and others, she had been the bread winner of the family working as a babysitter and a housekeeper.
Today, Helena prays more than six times a day praising God for His tremendous mercy from death, and asking God to grant her the ability to serve Him forever.
Helena built house for aunt - Helena's kids & uncle
Lessons from the Scriptures about Death
John 11:25, 26: Jesus said to her (Martha) I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?"
Mathew 16: 25: "For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it."
Isaiah 59:1: Behold, the Lord’s hand is not shortened, That it cannot save; Nor His ear heavy, That it cannot hear.
Finally, there is nothing you or your pastor can do to give life or save your life contrary to the popular believe or lies perpetrated by benevolent pastors that they can resurrect the dead.
Are they Christ - the resurrection and life - to resurrect the dead, or, has the time arrived now for the dead to be resurrected? 
Teaching about time, the wise King Solomon writes in Ecclesiastes 3:1,2,4: "To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven: A time to be born, And a time to die;...A time to weep, And a time to laugh; A time to mourn, And a time to dance."
Certainly, Jesus is the resurrection and life - just believe in him, and you will not die from any sickness or trouble, not to talk less about you or loved one being raised now from the dead.
However, any attempt you make to save your life through dubious means as people do in the Charismatic churches and other solution temples or shrines, will result into you losing your life, but if you lose your life for Christ because you want to do the right thing by pleasing God -your future is assured - for you'll gain life everlasting. (John 3:16)
Think of God's new world order without sorrow, crime, corrupt individuals and governments, no pain and death, no sickness and hunger. (Rev. 21:4,5) 
Is that not preferable than this rotten world Satan the Devil is in charge of, so he controls foolishness and the lack of faith in God? (1John 5:19)
Do you want a temporary life of enjoyment in sin and hardship, or do you desire a permanent life of happiness in Christ rule for yourself and your loved ones, where our sting death will be destroyed foreve? 
According to 1 Cor. 15:26, "The last enemy that will be destroyed is death." And Isaiah 25:8 says,  "He will swallow up death forever, And the Lord God will wipe away tears from all faces; The rebuke of His people He will take away from all the earth; For the Lord has spoken."
Remember, God's hands are not short He saves all those who go to Him for protection: "He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.” (Psalms 91:1,2)
Conclusion
To conclude, if we worship God, faithful to him, and careful not to do evil, we will say this in the future about death:“O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?”
And God promises further in Hosea 13:14 what He's capable of doing for you concerning death, if you serve Him faithfully: “I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death. O Death, I will be your plagues! O Grave, I will be your destruction! Pity is hidden from My eyes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment